The MTC has been amazing and a good experience so far. I have 2 other roomates Elder Giles from Alabama and Elder Tippitts from Ogden. I really like Elder Tippitts I have a lot in common with him. For gym today we played sand volleyball. It was fun we played with our zone. I got picked to be temporary District Leader. But I think we get a real one tomorrow. We have a lot of classes starting at 7:30 am so we wake up at 6:00 am. It is really hard. The food here is great though. I am eating good and everything. I had to get a flu shot today and they charge you for it. I think it was like $24. How is everything back at home? We have a lot of time to ourselves so I will probably write everyday here. But we keep busy and when we don't thats when we get home sick. Write back soon!
Love,
Elder Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment